At Edward Amber, we have a Mission Statement, which sets out the criteria we maintain to support our clients and our team.
Our mission is to:
- Make a positive contribution to society
- Provide our clients with first class service and value
- Help our clients achieve their personal and organisation’s goals
- To help make our clients’ organisations become more enjoyable and more successful
- Always provide our services within a friendly, approachable and caring environment
- Provide an excellent work environment where everyone can experience an enjoyable and flexible working relationship
- Provide all team members with the opportunity to learn new skills and develop increased responsibilities, enabling advancement within our organisation
- To provide ourselves with secure, well paid jobs, working in a stimulating, equal opportunities environment
- To allow ourselves to maintain a lifestyle that balances work with recreation and family
- To give ourselves the opportunity to work with clients who value our skills and culture
- To create a business which is sustainable beyond its present team
Accounts and Independent Examination Package
New legislation means that Charities with income not exceeding £1M generally do not require an audit. We provide high quality accounts for presentation to funders, etc., with a full Independent Examination.
How we can help
If your charity is in London or the surrounding areas we can help you. Contact us at Edward Amber to find out more.