HMRC has issued the June 2019 edition of the Employer Bulletin. This includes articles on a number of issues including:
- labour supply chain fraud
- using loans to avoid Optional Remuneration Rules
- re-enrolment of staff back into a workplace pension scheme
- GDPR fees
- contractors operating CIS – new VAT reverse charge on building and construction services
- using Tax-Free Childcare to make school holidays easier.
If you have any queries on payroll matters please contact us.
Internet link: Employer Bulletin
Coronavirus / Covid-19
We have set out the steps we have taken to minimise the impact of Covid-19, together with details of support for our clients.
How we can help
If your charity is in London or the surrounding areas we can help you. Contact us at Edward Amber to find out more.